Tuesday, September 9, 2014

FREAK-A-CON 2015! THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF FREAKAZOID IMMERSIVE WEEKEND!!

This is a BIG deal!  So big that it's taken 20 years to get the planning just right!
Along with Paul Rugg and John McCann, I'm proud to announce the following event:
THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF FREAKAZOID IMMERSIVE WEEKEND!
Coming in 2015! 


 
That's right, 2015 will mark the 20th anniversary of the premier of Steven Spielberg presents FREAKAZOID, and what better way to mark the occasion than an entire weekend of Freakazoid  workshops, panel discussions, screenings, performances and one-of-a-kind events.

Yes!  Paul Rugg -- Freakazoid himself -- John McCann and I will be welcoming a slew of special guests, and we'd like you to take part in this weekend of non-stop activities -- the kind only Freakazoid and his friends could possibly bring you. 
 
Details and schedules are coming soon.  We hope you will plan on joining us in 2015 for this entertaining and IMMERSIVE weekend!

A bear WILL ride a motorcycle!

Pull the string!

And stay tuned!!!!!

28 comments:

  1. Wow, I look forward to enjoying this event via the internet, barring a computer accident that enables me to travel to California at light speed.

    Huggbees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring your computer so that you can enjoy it live as well as on the internet!

      Delete
  2. Southern California, specific site and dates are not yet determined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tom, I was wondering, if Warner Bros. ever asked you to do a special or reboot of any of your shows, would you do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting. Toe is tapping,. Checking watch. Still waiting. Expecting a call any minute. Maybe an email. Nothing yet. Waiting. Guess I'll go watch "Ice Cream Truck Drag Races" on C-Span.

      Delete
  4. oooh... but, but, but, I'll be in Southern California at the end of THIS year -- a few months too early! Darn the luck! Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the seasons guaranteed? I hope it's in summer of 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer would be a very good time for this event.

      Delete
  6. Ron, you clearly need to reconsider your priorities

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can we get Freakazoid Production Cels there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is it all the COOL conventions I wanna go to are TOO FAR AWAY!?

    This is worse than when they got rid of the motorboats at Disneyland... :(

    *sighs* Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go eat a snow cone to make myself feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The motorboats are whaattttt!!! Whyyyyyy?!?!?!?!

      Delete
  9. Imagine that! A Freakazoid! Convention!

    Just my luck, it’s on the opposite (and diagonal) end of the country from me!

    Aw, nut-bunnies! Cosgrove will never ask ME, if I want to go to a Freakazoid! Convention! …And, I’ll never get to enthusiastically reply: “DO I!”

    If I can’t go, maybe THIS GUY will!

    And, YES… That IS a true story! May CANDLE JA… um, “That Spooky Guy” take me, if it’s not!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Mr. Ruegger, I have a question for you. Out of all the numerous shows you've ever worked on, which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why did you guys keep changing animation studios for your shows? (Tiny toons, animaniacs, etc) and which one did you like most?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah! And speaking of tiny toons which episode is that buster and babs are sitting on a couch talking to the viewers, it's a Wang animacion episode and it's from the 3 season, which episode is it? And who is Babs Bunny based on? and who is Shirley the Loon based on?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who is Babs Bunny based on from Tiny Toons?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Any new information on Freak-A-Con?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anymore information about this?

    ReplyDelete
  16. No it did not,sir.
    At least not in physical space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! So I didn't miss it then!

      ...Do you think it will still happen, Mr Ruegger? Even if not this year?

      Delete